Splitvolt Is Hiring!
Building on it’s market-leading momentum, and additional sales to thousands of new, satisfied customers over the past 12 months alone, Splitvolt is further expanding its business footprint, and team across the United States. These are primarily virtual positions to support our ongoing growth at scale, so location is flexible for most roles.
Splitvolt is an innovative Silicon Valley-based company in a white-hot space providing the opportunity for team members to play a key role in the once-in-a-lifetime transformation of the automotive industry.
Splitvolt’s mission is to inspire use of sustainable energy and empower EV adoption by creating compelling products and solutions that make it simple for regular car buyers to benefit from electric vehicle use in everyday life.
Working at Splitvolt means having a shared vision to empower the future in unique and revolutionary ways and play an important role in the rare and dramatic transformation of the automotive industry.
We are looking for people with the right background, positive energy and drive to help facilitate our rapid growth and further enhance our ability to conceive, develop, market, scale and support our compelling solutions.
Splitvolt is looking to bring-on a number of additional senior, mid-level and junior team members on full-time and/or part-time basis to support this rapid-growth across a range of functional areas including:
Growth Marketing H/W and S/W Engineering
Business Operations Administration
New Product Introduction Other roles
This is a relatively early, rapid-growth stage opportunity to continue the acceleration of our business and be a part of the renaissance underway in electric vehicles. This is a very flat organizational structure that is merit-based, with high visibility and cross-functional interaction across the business.
- A range of full-time or part-time positions are available at all levels from senior management to internships, and levels in-between;
- Inbound, marcom, PR, and product Marketing roles, helping drive growth and expand market leadership position for Splitvolt;
- Operations roles, across the business, logistics, ecommerce and other key elements supporting the cost-effective, rapid-scaling of Splitvolt products and solutions;
- New product introduction, development and testing positions for current and next-generation solutions;
- Business administration, human resources, and other infrastructure roles;
- Strategic partnerships and business development.
Desirable Elements Include:
- Education level depends upon role and level, possibly equivalent experience;
- Experience in consumer products, EV charging, battery technology industries;
- Flexible and collaborative personality, excited by fast-paced environment;
- Experience with successful companies and solutions;
- Automotive and technology experience or knowledge;
- Self-starter who can adapt rapidly and is not afraid to ask for help;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and prioritization skills
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry and be part of our community of innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Splitvolt celebrates diversity, and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Be part of something amazing and unique: join Splitvolt!
Please mention the position you’re interested in, and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Principals only, please. Splitvolt, Inc. doesn’t accept agency resumes.